Take A Stroll Saturdays
- The Noble County parks and recreations board organized Take a “Stroll Saturdays” where anyone is welcome to join a guided walking tour through local parks or nature reserves and learn something new about the natural beauty available in Noble County.
- The next one is coming up soon July 22. John Metzger and Gene Lighter will be leading an Elkheart River Canoe/ Kayak event.
- There will be one of these every month the following one being August 26
Find your Outdoors in Nobble County.
- If this doesn’t fit into your schedule take a look at what parks or public fishing sites are near you. All free or low cost entertainment for you and your family to get out and make memories in Noble County
- Find the Park or Lake near you at Noble County Parks and Recreation Map.
If your One for Shooting Yung Guns Clay Sports
- Offering challenging course includes 10 Stations in and around the woods with two elevated Stands, Midi’s and a Rabbit. The five-position Wobble Trap Pyramid can be fun and relaxing. It is also a great way to warm up for the course!
- Young Guns Clay Sports also features a Clubhouse with comfortable chairs, benches and TV. Sit outside on our porch swing or around the campfire and enjoy Mother Nature.
- Check their Web site out Here
Get a Weekend Away
- At Mirror Lake B&B there are options for fishing hunting and exploring the Natural beauty around you during your stay.
Noble County Fairgrounds - 580 Fair St, Kendallville, IN 46755- The Fairgrounds offer a range of venues to accommodate a wide...